Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Official Businees Owners Hurray!

I went down to the city today and did all the paper work for us to finally be an official business, all we need now it to get our kitchen space inspected and our health cards. It is getting easier thank GOD!
It feels good to finally get this all done, and be able to work for myself something I always wanted. It's allot of hard work and restless hours, coming up with the best recipes, and having a 5 month old Princess(she loves to watch me bake and cook) but it will all be worth it in the end : )
When you are this passionate about something you get it done! I wanted a great husband check, a Yorkie check, a house check, and a beautiful daughter I waited 6 years for, and now I'm well on my way to owning a wonderful fun business with Kisha we have been working really hard, late hours Thru the night nonstop, and guess what is paid off, we have orders rolling in, and they will just keep on coming. I come from a family of hard worker's it would be a shame if I didn't follow their path, so here I am well on my way, I can’t Wait!

Now I'm working on a gingersnap Carmel cheesecake cake pop MMMMMM! I'll post pix when there done.


No comments:

Post a Comment