Monday, September 26, 2011

For the LOVE of baking

I am a huge fan of sweets, when I say huge I mean huge! I am a baker at heart it's what I Love besides being a great mom, and wife. I am super excited that I get to share this adventure with my Sister-in-law Kisha, she is my sister. We have more in common than most biological sisters. And yes like most sister's we shared our up's and down's, more up's than down's that for sure, but no matter how big the hill we had to climb to get where we are, we are family and always will be! We had so much fun this past weekend making and practicing our new cake pop recipes. She mentioned to me we are going to get fat eating all these yummy pop's it's like Pringles once you pop you can’t stop : ) So I said to her it's ok we will just have to work out harder, we just laughed and kept eating LOL!!!! Kish and I are super ready to be a part of the baking world and we know you will love what we have to offer, we are 2 mom's that want to be with their kids as much as possible and watch them grow up, because we all know they grow up to fast. My family is the reason I want to be a success so my daughter can say thanks mom and dad for giving me the best life possible. I am all about family!




I remember as a young girl I loved to watch my mom cook and bake I loved being in the kitchen. My brother and I learned most of our skills we share today thanks to our AMAZING MOM! We would watch her cook and bake she made all of our birthday cakes, they were pretty awsome : ) She passed down her awsome cake pans to me(wooohoo-score)!!!! She even made all the yummy food. My husband love's when my mom come's over because me and her get down in the kitchen together and the food just tastes better She has her old school cooking tricks and I mix in a little of my new school tricks and whala we get an amazing meal. 

One of the main reason's I love baking and cooking is the expressions on peoples faces when they take that first bite that bite tells me everything, I am all about taste and presentation, if I dont like it I dont serve it. Here we go Kish we are well on our way to SUCCESS... We are both so excited and we know you will be to : ) 

Love Jen
My BEAUTIFUL Princess trying to dive into a packaged cake pop, to her it tasted yummy LOL... Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment