Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whoohooo

We purchased our domain name last night.  I am sooooo excited.  Now on the Internet we own "the Little Treat Boutique" I am so happy.  I can't express enough how excited I am to embark on this journey with Jennifer.  I know it will be hard and scary.  There will be late nights and money lost but I have never been so committed and excited about anything in my life.  Since I was a kid I imagined having a bakery or an ice cream shop.  I used to draw pictures of what it would look like and imagine how good it would feel to see the smiles on peoples faces when they tasted one of the unique flavors that I came up with.  I love to feed people and I have a monster sweet tooth so this incorporates two things that I love.  Now that is one thing  to check off our list of a million things to do! Whooohooo

Love Kisha

1 comment: