Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'M Back Yay!

Hello I’m back I have been moving for the last 2 weeks and have missed blogging about all the fun I have baking, and starting a new business, the move is finally over. Thank you to my sister-in-laws husband David he was an AMAZING HELP!
Yesterday I went to Michaels to get a couple of things I needed and thought to myself there has to be a cheaper and more efficient way to dry my cake pops instead of spending so much money on Styrofoam DING! I remembered there was a Home Depot right next door so I decided to make my way over and get some wood, they were about 8-11 dollars for a whole plank, which was an awesome deal so a man came up to me and asked me if I needed any help, and of course I said yes, I said to him I need a thick piece of wood to hold lollipops he looked at me and said what’s that, DUH! Lollipops. So he took me down to the sale isle and I got a whole plank for 50 cents what a great find. He was awesome for showing me such a great deal, if you ever read this and remember me Thank You Sr.
So I rushed home so excited and put my husband to work he made me an awesome cake pop stand that holds 36 pop’s woohoo! I had it cut into 3 sections so that means it holds 108 pops how awesome is that! Thank You honey  ( I have one for you to Kisha)

Today my husband J helped me create some pretty awesome Halloween cake pops I had a blast in the kitchen with you honey, thank YOU for being so awesome and believing in me! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! My princess even jumped in to help a little bit; she kept the measuring spoons handy for me  : ) Love YOU Malia!





No comments:

Post a Comment