Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Flavors

I spent the day creating some holiday flavors I had a blast while trying to figure out what kind of ingredients I was going to use. I created peppermint, pumpkin and eggnog wow were these good! LTB got allot of compliments on the peppermint cake pop and cake ball, my personal favorite was the peppermint as well it was sooooo good. Overall they were all DELICIOUS, the cupcakes were so moist just like they should be.
I gave them away to my family and I got some great feedback which I love to get because it lets me know I’m doing it right especially if I get it right the first time. I have fun creating flavors that taste good, Kisha and I will be creating more flavors next week so we can have a huge Varity for our clients.

                                                        
                                                                                                              
                                                     
Peppermint cupcakes 


Peppermint cake pop

Eggnog cake pop

No comments:

Post a Comment