Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In the mood for mini pumpkin cheesecake

My husband and I were sick for Thanksgiving so we stayed home and had a family dinner just us and our daughter. We were in the mood for pumpkin cheese cake but did not want to end up with a whole cheesecake in the refrigerator. I decided to make mini pumpkin pie cheese cakes, I had come across Bakerella's website and decided to try her little mini cheesecake technique I used my own pumpkin cheese cake recipe and a store bought pie crust and followed the simple directions on how to create the little pumpkin shaped pie crust. They were so fun and easy to make they were yummy too! My husband could not keep his hands off of them : ) that lets me know they were amazing. I popped one in my mouth it was a little bite of heaven. My Thanksgiving was fun we made a turkey breast, Mac and cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and collard greens it all turned out so yummy and cozy it was a Thanksgiving to remember I Love You J and Malia.
We had one day to get this all together, we were supposed to go to California but we couldn’t because of the tiny yucky germs we got, so the day before Thanksgiving we were at the store getting everything we needed and yes it was super packed at Wal-Mart but we got it all done and had a great Family meal.

                                      Mini pumpkin pies


                              Our Thanksgiving dinner


Malia enjoying pureed turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment